The resources we create are designed for personal use, which means we would be delighted if you:
- Make as many copies as you want for your personal use
- Use them in a group or classroom setting you lead or participate in
- Share the direct link to these resources with others (i.e., a link to the resources on https://professorpepper.com/ or https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Professor-Pepper or https://www.madebyteachers.com/seller/professor-pepper/
Please do not:
- Sell or distribute, except as excluded above, the resources, files, pictures, content, or intellectual property from this website, our TPT store, or our MBT store
- Claim the resources, files, pictures, content, or intellectual property on this site, our TPT store, or our MBT store as your own
- Host the resources, files, content, or intellectual property of this site, from our TPT store, or our MBT store on your own website or any other website (including social media groups, forums, and exchanges, such as Facebook Groups, Twitter, etc.)
- Upload the resources, files, pictures, content, or intellectual property from this site, our TPT store, or our MBT store on any shared websites (e.g., DropBox, GoogleDrive, BackBlaze, etc.)
- Link directly to the PDF files, as these are hosted on a paid cloud storage site and not this website directly
- Sell or distribute printed copies for profit, commercially, or for the express purpose of redistribution, copying, or sale by others
All copyrights and other rights for this site (i.e., https://professorpepper.com) including, but not limited to, both paid and free printables, resources, and all intellectual content, branding, and logos, are, unless indicated, noted, or cited otherwise, property of Professor Pepper LLC.
All Professor Pepper downloadable content, printables and other resources, logos, branding, and product descriptions from the Professor Pepper TPT store and Professor Pepper Made By Teachers store, including both free and paid resources, also fall under copyright and other rights pertaining to Professor Pepper LLC.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, except as specifically excluded above or through special permission of the author or Professor Pepper LLC, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Professor Pepper LLC with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
If you have any questions, would like clarification, or have a special exclusion request, please do not hesitate to reach out by completing the contact form on this page. We will do our best to read and respond to requests as soon as possible.